my gigs
Btw for those that don’t know I have several gigs (jobs) that I do.... now this is getting somewhere with this so keep with me cos the next 24 hours mite be very entertaining. Ok so I currently have 3 active gigs and several dormant ones.
- I deliver the Heralds every day real early in the morning... this is my main job.
- I also work at Hells pizza. This is on a few afternoons a week. A great place and I got in the the Satan themed thing very well. Everyone thinks I’m the devil anyway... well I’m treated so rofl. I deserve it I guess πππππππ.
- Anyway but there is another active gig that I have and this is delivering the free local paper... just a typical paper boy round that I do every Wednesday.
Now that last active gig... it’s past noon and I still haven’t received my papers... as I have two rounds to do today I’ll prob end up doing some tomorrow morning but until I actually get my papers I’m gonna do a few errands. Just one at a time and keep returning until I get my papers. Ok so I’ve gone to the local cafe and had my posh fix... in my fancy gear of course.... currently rocking a black long sleeve collared shirt and black jeans... haha I’m keeping with my grim theme.
Also had to get petrol for the car... that was my second errand... in between I put some washing in the washing machine. Anyway I do need a haircut and I do need another container to store my hoarding stuff in. HOWEVER I’m also pretty keen to get the test for the cov 19. Haha I’ve had a tickling in my throat and nasal cavity for a while now... whilst the symptoms are very minor (less severe than a cold) it’s been on and off for a couple of months... some ppl with the disease have minor or no symptoms at all. So in keeping with my nutty self I mite as well get the probe shoved up my snot hole and see what they pull out π¦ π¦ π¦ π¦ π¦ π¦ π¦ π¦ . Maybe some germs, maybe the bat flu... prob just a whole lot of snot haha. this is all come about cos a couple of ppl brought the disease in from the UK a few days back after we had basically eradicated cov 19 from our shores... so as much as I would have loved to be the only active case in NZ if I returned a positive result I decided against it as the contact tracing would have caused issues with my remaining friends... and well I’ve been throttled enough haha... my neck I’m sure has squeezed out like a sausage... I’m sure it’s grown longer by several centimetres over the last decade or so. But you know the idea of being in quarantine and being paid to chill by the state is really just worth pissing my remaining friends off... well ok that alone is actually worth doing. So yeah I mite get tested today too... depends on the line too. If I have to wait then I’ll pass and head straight to my other chores... like that container to help my hoarding. Anyway should be fun.
Comments