Booster update 2
Just finished the Heralds with no dramas… no miscreants… and no rain! Haha stoked about the last one especially. Nice and sore though but struggled less today than what I normally do when I’m having a Tourette’s attack… just shows how much of an issue Tourette’s can be… and in a country like NZ disabled ppl aren’t exactly treated very good…. As indicated by the referendum in 2020 regarding Cannabis… I didn’t realise over 50% of the country were religious fruit loops. Oh well I guess this country deserves these harsh COVID restrictions… that’s what you get when you tell the govt “choke me daddy”. Haha the COVID things been great and I legitly support the govts response…. Ppl going on about the UK etc etc… but the UK and the US had no other option but to live with the virus as they don’t have the advantage of being “over there somewhere”… our disadvantages are our health system which is not geared to handle a large amount of very sick ppl… so it makes sense to use our strength and that is our isolation. Anyway arm is still sore and sweating a bit but lots of that may be down to the fact that it’s quite warm at the moment… low temps aren’t getting below 70f and in Auckland that means relative humidity is higher as well as the winds are from the steamy tropics. As mentioned before we are due for rain very soon but I’ll have to check as to when that happens… ideally today and as I can hunker down and rest up as I’m in that snuggle stage like you get with flu symptoms… which of course is actually your immune system doing it’s thing.
Comments